The Police Clearance Certificate of Turkmenistan is issued from Embassy of Turkmenistan. It is an official document for criminal background check issued by the Embassy of Turkmenistan. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Penal Certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Turkmenistan Police Clearance Certificate requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Embassy of Turkmenistan which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
8 Easy Steps to get the Turkmenistan Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the Authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed complete application form containing the information of applicant. (Personal Particular).
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of your passport. Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Turkmenistan visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs against a white background. The applicant must sign on reverse side of the photographs.
- Copy of Turkmenistan identity card (if applicable).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Turkmenistan and need for the said certificate.
- Apply to the Embassy of Turkmenistan of your country.
- Cover Letter;
- Authorization Letter;
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy;
- New Passport copy (front and back);
- A application letter consisting your details;
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC / Police Clearance Certificate / Penal Certificate processing fee.
The hard copy 3 months.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.