The Police Clearance Certificate of Sweden is issued from Sweden Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Police Record Extracts
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Sweden PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Sweden Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Sweden PCC
- We will collect all documents required for getting Sweden PCC or the individual can send all required documents in our office;
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Sweden Police for issue of the PCC.
- New Passport Copy:
- Old Passport Copy with visa and stamp pages:
- 2 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC processing fee:
The result will come in 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now