The Police Clearance Certificate of Suriname is issued from Suriname Police. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Suriname PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Suriname Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Suriname PCC:
- A letter requesting for a Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance from Suriname need to be submitted to the local embassy of the area;
- Complete the application form along with all the required documents;
- Submitting your application to the nearest embassy of Soriname for the issue of the PCC along with the applicable fees of $45;
- Collect you PCC from the Suriname embassy when it is completed.
A letter requesting for a Certificate of Good Conduct/Police Clearance from Suriname need to be submitted to the local embassy of the area. The application should contain:
- Full name (correct spelling).
- Date of birth.
- Last address in Suriname where the person has resided.
- Old passport copy and the New passport copy with Visa and Stamp pages.
- Two passport photographs with white background.
Note: Applicant must be registered in the Public Registry of the Bureau for Civil Affairs in Suriname (CBB=Centraal Bureau voor Burgerzaken)
The hard copy 90 working days.
Processing charges $45 along with application fees will be non-refundable.