The Police Clearance Certificate of Australia is issued from Australia Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Police Clearance Certificate requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, Australia, etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Australia Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Australia PCC
- Fingerprints on Australia prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Australia Police for issue of the PCC.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Australia prescribed format (if fingerprint base PCC need)
- Passport copy (front and back):
- Last 10 years addresses:
- 2 address proofs of your current address which clearly shows your name and address (one must be dated within last six months, that are bank statement, phone bills etc…):
- 2 Other Govt. IDs:
- PCC processing fee:
- 5 passport size photo.
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now