The Police Clearance Certificate of Kenya is issued from Directorate of Criminal Investigations. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Kenya PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
3 Easy Steps to get the Fingerprint done for Kenya PCC
- Fingerprints on Kenya prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will help in completing the fingerprinting form;
- We will handover the fingerprint cards to you for further processing.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Kenya prescribed format:
- Passport copy (for verification purposes):
- One passport size photograph with white background:
Fingerprint will be given on 2-3 days time after attestation. The hard copy of the PCC will be received in 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable (if applicable).