DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO PCC
The Police Clearance Certificate of Republic of the Congo is issued from General Directorate of Judicial Police. It is an official document for criminal background check issued by the General Directorate of Judicial Police. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Certificate of Character
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
- Extracts from criminal records
Republic of the Congo Police Clearance Certificate requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the General Directorate of Judicial Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
5 Easy Steps to get the Republic of the Congo Police Clearance Certificate:
- Get you fingerprint done from any of the police station or can contact us for the same.
- Complete you application form;
- Applicable fees need to be paid;
- Submitting your application to the nearest Republic of the Congo Embassy.
- Once the embassy has verified your documents, you must send your request by post to the General Directorate of Judicial Police, Directorate of Judicial Identity 14, av. Kalémie, Municipality of Gombe, Kinshasa, DRC.
- Fingerprint Form:
- Filled and complete application for Police Clearance Certificate:
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC / Police Clearance Certificate processing fee.
The hard copy 30-35 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.